Thursday, June 7, 2018

Background Basics Black and White Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hello everybody! Vanessa here with a black and white card topped with a yummy cherry :) The Background Basics set is a must-have set! So many wonderful options to use it. I chose to make a simple border with it to create a background for my cherry image to pop.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Background Basics Berry Bliss Black and White Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Starting with a white cardstock panel, I stamped the polka dot border to the bottom and adhered the panel to the black card base. Now I stamped the cherry image from Berry Bliss, die-cut it with the matching die and adhered it with foam tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Background Basics Berry Bliss Black and White Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I die-cut the Sweet Word Die from black glitter cardstock and red fun foam, layered the words and adhered it to the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Shoppe underneath.

I hope you like the Background Basics as much as I do! Thanks for visiting today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sweet Shoppe Stamps
Sweet Shoppe Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Word Die
Sweet Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Stamps
Berry Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Dies
Berry Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment