Thursday, May 17, 2018

Party Pups Happy Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hi sweet Sunny Studio friends! Vanessa here with a birthday card full of cute dogs from Party PupsThese dogs just make me smile, I'd love to join their party!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Fancy Frames Rectangle Happy Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn


I first adhered a panel of red patterned paper from the Polka-Dot Parade 6x6 Paper to the card base. Now I die-cut the Fancy Frames Rectangle from white cardstock, adhered a softly inked rectangle behind it and adhered the piece to the card. 

Next, I stamped all the images, colored them with Copics and die-cut everything. After I had stamped the string, I adhered all the elements to the card, using foam tape for some of them.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Party Pups Fancy Frames Rectangle Happy Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock, notched the end and adhered the sentiment to the card. Finally, I added sequins.

Hopefully you like this happy pack as much as I do :) Thanks for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Stamps
Party Pups Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Party Pups Dies
Party Pups Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Polka-dot Parade 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: