Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hello Word Die Simple Kraft and White Hello Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here today with a simple kraft card combining various sets.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hello Word Die Summer Picnic Simple Kraft and White Hello Card by Vanessa Menhorn

For my card, I first stamped and heat-embossed the tree from Summer Picnic, the snail from Critter Campout and the lines from Birthday Balloon on a panel of Kraft cardstock. After I had adhered the panel to the card, I die-cut the Hello Word Die trice from white cardstock, assembled the pieces and adhered the word to the card. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Hello Word Die Summer Picnic Simple Kraft and White Hello Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I die-cut the butterfly from vellum and cardstock and adhered it. Finally, I added clear sequins for a little bling.

I love that all the sets from Sunny Studio go together so well :) Thanks for visiting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Summer Picnic Stamps
Summer Picnic Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Birthday Balloon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Critter Campout Stamps
Critter Campout Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: