Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Fast Food Fun Interactive Punny cards with Franci

Hello! Franci here with you today and i'm super happy to show you my cards featuring the Fast Food Fun set! This set is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! All these foods are so fun and perfect together! It's one of my favorite sets from the new release! 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Fancy Frames Hello Punny Interactive cards by Franci Vignoli

First, I die cut two stitched rectangles out of some white cardstock. I then die cut two frames out of kraft cardstock, using the new Fancy Frames Rectangle dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Fancy Frames Hello Punny Interactive cards by Franci Vignoli

stamped all the images, colored them with Copics and die cut them with their coordinating dies. I also die cut the word "Hello", four times (2 for each card), from some black cardstock using the new Hello Word die. I glued two layers together to give my script some thickness. Then I coated them with glossy accents and set them aside to dry.

I glued the white rectangles onto some white card bases and I also glued down the frames with some foam adhesive. I stamped the sentiments and adhered down the images with liquid glue and foam adhesive. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Fast Food Fun Fancy Frames Hello Punny Interactive cards by Franci Vignoli

I then created two wobbler elements with cardstock and adhered them behind the hamburger and the popcorn to make them interactive! I glued down the super shiny "Hello" scripts and put some Wink of Stella clear here and there to make the images sparkle.

Can't wait to create more with this set!! Hope you like it and thank you so much for stopping by today. Have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Fast Food Fun Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fast Food Fun Dies
Fast Food Fun Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Hello Word Die
Hello Word Die
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: