Friday, May 25, 2018

Berry Bliss Scalloped Framed Thank You Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a berry fresh thank you card using Sunny Studio Berry Bliss Stamps and use the match sentiment from Fresh & Fruity. Let's get started.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Fancy Frames Background Basics Thank You Card by Lexa Levana

First, I stamped the berries and cherry with more muted colors with several dye inks. Layering this stamps is so easy, you don't even need a stamping tool. After finished with the stamping, I use the coordinating dies to cut all the images. I still can't believe how real they look like. Yum!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Fancy Frames Background Basics Thank You Card by Lexa Levana

I blend Spun Sugar Distress Ink on the bottom part and stamp the gingham border from Background Basics with pink dye ink to create a table cloth. As for the top part, I blend Twisted Citron Distress Ink. Fancy Frame Oval Dies is a perfect one to frame this little scene. Last but not least, I add some yellowish gems to decorate my card. Aren't they beautiful?

Thank you so so much for stopping by today and I hope you all have an amazing day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fresh & Fruity Stamps
Fresh & Fruity Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Fancy Frames- Ovals
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Stamps
Berry Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Dies
Berry Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Background Basics Stamps
Background Basics Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment