Thursday, May 3, 2018

Berry Bliss Clean And Simple Friendship Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with a yummy berry card using the Berry Bliss set. These delicious berries look so realistic, I just love them! This is what I came up with.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Clean And Simple Friendship Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I softly inked the bottom right corner of my cardstock panel with blue ink, applied blue ink droplets and stamped the sentiment. Now I matted the panel with the largest Fancy Frames Rectangle die die-cut from the beautiful Classic Gingham Paper and adhered it to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Berry Bliss Clean And Simple Friendship Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped and die-cut the berries and the leaves (the leaf from the cherry stem) and adhered everything to the card, using foam tape for some images.

I don't know about you, but I would love to have a bowl of berries now :) Thanks for visiting!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Fancy Frames- Rectangles
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Stamps
Berry Bliss Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Berry Bliss Dies
Berry Bliss Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Classic Gingham 6x6 Paper
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment