Thursday, March 15, 2018

Bold Balloons Rainbow Balloon Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hey everybody! Vanessa here with a colorful rainbow balloon card. The Bold Balloons set is such a fabulous set I can't get enough of! Here is my card for this week:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bold Balloons Rainbow Balloon Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I masked off a rectangle on the front of my card base and inked it with various inks to create the rainbow. After I had removed the mask, I stamped the tiny dots with matching inks. Now I stamped the balloons, die-cut them with the matching dies and adhered them with foam tape. I drew the strings with a black marker and stamped the bands.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Bold Balloons Rainbow Balloon Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Next, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment from Polar Playmates onto a strip of black cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card. Finally, I added matching sequins.

Fun and colorful, don't you think? This stamp set makes it so easy to create! Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Polar Playmates Stamps
Polar Playmates Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bold Balloons Stamps
Bold Balloons Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Bold Balloons Dies
Bold Balloons Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

4 comments:

  1. Can you please post a video showing how to stamp the balloons? I bought this set and love it. But I can’t get the balloons to look decent. Please help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sally! As a one person company, unfortunately I am swamped creating cards for the summer release, but I am attaching a link for the layering guide which you can print out. In the guide, I started with the darkest color, working to the lightest. The black outlines show where the stamp touches the previous layer. Hope it helps. :)

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/wlteooaw47y5idu/Bold%20Balloons%20Layering%20Guide-WEB.jpg?dl=0

      Delete
  2. I was going to ask the same question. These balloons are GREAT!!!!!!!
    Wish you were closer to me...I'd love to help you with your company.
    I don't know how you do it all! Outstanding products, fast service & very fair prices & card ideas every day. I'm a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. You're so sweet! I discovered there are several other creative people who have shared videos on YouTube with the set that you can see at this link here:

      https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sunny+studio+bold+balloons

      Delete