Saturday, November 11, 2017

Guest Designer Spotlight: Winter Christmas Card with Kay Miller

Hi there! Kay Miller here, and I am super happy to be guesting again with Sunny Studio Stamps! Their cute designs always bring a smile to my face!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Playful Polar Bears Winter Themed Christmas Card by Kay Miller

For my card here, I used the Playful Polar Bears stamp set and coordinating dies. The little trees in the background are from the Christmas Home stamp set. For my background I used Distress Ink on Bristol Board. I blended Peacock Feathers over the whole panel and added Mermaid Lagoon across the top. I sprinkled that with water and then some white ink.  I cut two snowy hills for my scene, and glued those flat to my blended panel. All of the images were colored with Copic markers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Playful Polar Bears Winter Themed Christmas Card by Kay Miller

I love the way the coordinating dies cut little slits along their hands and arms so you can tuck the items underneath them! So fun! I added the trees with liquid adhesive and tucked them behind the snowy hills, then adhered the bears and gift box with foam tape. The sentiment is from Playful Polar Bears stamp set and Christmas Home stamp set. I embossed it with white embossing powder and adhered them with foam tape as well.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all of the fun stamps and dies at Sunny Studio Stamps!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Christmas Home Stamps
Christmas Home Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments: