Thursday, November 23, 2017

Frosty Flurries Winter Sky Background Card with Vanessa

Hey everybody! Vanessa here with a winter card using Frosty Flurries and Playful Polar Bears

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frosty Flurries and Playful Polar Bears Winter Sky Background Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I started with a panel of watercolor paper and applied various watercolors to create the winter sky. After it had dried, I stamped and heat-embossed the Frosty Flurries and adhered the panel to my card base. Now I hand-cut a snow hill from white cardstock and adhered it. I die-cut a rectangle from a panel of white cardstock and covered the card with it.

Then I stamped the polar bear image, colored it with Copics, fussy-cut it and adhered it to the card with foam-tape.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Frosty Flurries and Playful Polar Bears Winter Sky Background Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I die-cut three snowflakes with the complimentary mini snowflake die and adhered them. I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of turquoise cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it. Finally, I added matching sequins to the sky.

Well, winter has arrived in my part of the world. What is it like in yours? I'll be glad when it's over, but creating cute winter themed cards with my beloved Sunny Studio goodies makes it bearable for me :) Thanks for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Frosty Flurries Stamps
Frosty Flurries Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Playful Polar Bears Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Playful Polar Bears Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment: