Thursday, September 7, 2017

Barnyard Buddies Sunny Farm Piggy Card with Vanessa

Happy Thursday, Sunny Studio friends! Vanessa here with a funny card using Barnyard BuddiesWhat happens on the funny farm in summer? Maybe this:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Barnyard Buddies Sunny Farm Piggy Card by Vanessa Menhorn

The cute pig is taking mud baths and basking in the sun :) First, I trimmed a panel from sun ray patterned paper slightly smaller than the card base and covered the bottom part with green cardstock with a grassy edge. Then I stamped the sentiment, crossed out the "f" and stamped the "s" from Sweet Script Stamps.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Barnyard Buddies Sunny Farm Piggy Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the pig, colored it with Copics and die-cut it with the matching die. Then I stamped the glasses from Sock Hop, colored them with Copics and fussy-cut them. After I had applied Glossy Accents to the glasses, I adhered them to the pig and adhered the image to the card with foam tape.

I hope my card made you smile today! Thanks for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Sock Hop Stamps
Sock Hop Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Sweet Script Stamps
Sweet Script Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

1 comment:

  1. Love this fun card Vanessa! Thanks so much for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters #prayforTexas

    ReplyDelete