Thursday, September 21, 2017

Autumn Greetings Owl In A Pumpkin Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with an autumn card mixing new stamps with older ones. I love to color with colored pencils on kraft cardstock and think that it is a perfect match for fall themed projects.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greetings Owl In A Pumpkin Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first trimmed my cardstock panel slightly smaller than the card base and stamped the images from Happy Owl-o-weenHarvest Happiness and Woodsy Creatures with a light brown ink. Then I colored everything with my Prismacolor pencils. After I had stamped the sentiment from Autumn Greetings, I adhered the panel to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greetings Owl In A Pumpkin Card by Vanessa Menhorn

This could easily be made into a one layer card, but the dark card base gives it a nice contrast, don't you think?

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our big blog hop! Don't want to spoil anything, but there will be peeks at the new stamps!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Harvest Happiness Stamps
Harvest Happiness Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Woodsy Creatures Stamps
Woodsy Creatures Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Autumn Greeting Stamps
Autumn Greeting Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Happy Owl-o-ween Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

7 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the colouring. Initially thought the pumpkins light up with Chibitronics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! They do look like they are glowing. Thanks Trina. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful card !! I absolutely love the base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shading. Happy pumpkins. And, happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete