Friday, July 14, 2017

Two Scoops Ice Cream Birthday Card with Melania Deasy

Hi all! It's Melania Deasy here.  Today I want to share my last card for Sunny Studio Stamps as a guest designer. Thank you so much Mendi for having me!  I'm so honored and have had so much fun playing with these amazing stamps!  For my last card I love how it turned out because the Two Scoops stamps are so fun and super cute!!!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Happy Birthday Sweet Thing Ice Cream Cone Card by Melania Deasy.






Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Happy Birthday Sweet Thing Ice Cream Cone Card by Melania Deasy.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Two Scoops Happy Birthday Sweet Thing Ice Cream Cone Card by Melania Deasy.



To color the background I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and then splashed it with water using my paint brush.  The sentiment was then heat embossed using silver embossing powder.  I finished my card with some clear sequins and clear droplets as embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Melania Deasy


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Two Scoop Dies
Two Scoop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Two Scoop Stamps
Two Scoop Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melania ~ This card is just too sweet. You've really made these ice cream cones look incredibly real. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum!! This is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete