Friday, July 7, 2017

Froggy Friends Circular Frog Card with Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a circular card featuring Froggy Friends stamps and it's coordinating dies. These adorable froggy friends will never let you down.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Circular Frog Card by Lexa Levana

I think to create a card with different shapes will be so much fun, since I (almost) always make 4.25"x5.5" cards. I stamped all the images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with my Distress Markers. I add some rosy cheeks for them. I created a water scene with Stitched Scallop dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Froggy Friends Circular Frog Card by Lexa Levana

I blend Shaded Lilac Distress Inks for the sky and Tumbled Glass for the water, and the color combination turned out adorable. I'm happy with it. I think I should try another shaped cards soon, even if this is a simple card somehow it looks like cuter because of the circle card base. Last but not least I stamp the toadally awesome sentiment on the top. It was a little bit tricky to stamp them straight since I don't have a guide line like when I created a rectangle card. But it turned out ok, I think.

So here is a closer look of my card, I hope you enjoy it. Thank you so much for stopping by today. I wish you have an awesome day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Froggy Friends Dies
Froggy Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Froggy Friends Stamps
Froggy Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Stitched Scallop Dies
Stitched Scallop Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness Lexa, this card is beyond adorable! You're right, I think the fact that the card is round certainly bumps up the cute factor a bit! Thanks so much for sharing and for inspiring me to step out of my 4.25 x 5.5 creativity box. Have a wonderful weekend! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! So cute! Love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete