Monday, July 31, 2017

Barnyard Buddies Farm Themed Howdy Card with Eloise

Hi everyone. Eloise here today and I'm here to show you a card I made with the new Barnyard Buddies stamp set. I love farm themed sets, they're always so cute!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Barnyard Buddies Farm Themed Howdy Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today I stamped, coloured and die cut my images out. I used Copic markers to colour all my images in today. Next up I took a piece of masking paper and cut it at a curved. Then using the positive piece I placed it over the top of a piece of watercolour cardstock and blended some blue Distress Inks over top in a circular motion. I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China. 

Once the blue sky was done, I used the negative piece I had, adhered it over top of the blue, lining up the curved edge and blended some green Distress Inks over top. I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for that, again, inking in a circular motion. I then took the nozzle from my water sprayer bottle and flicked on some water droplets, picked it up with a paper towel and dried it off with a heat tool.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Barnyard Buddies Farm Themed Howdy Card by Eloise Blue

Next up I adhered down all my images onto my small scene. I adhered the fences and barn flat onto my background and foam tape for my bale of hay, cow and chick images. To finish up my card I took the 'Howdy' sentiment from the Barnyard Buddies stamp set and stamped it down to the left in black ink. I adhered my panel down onto some yellow cardstock and then down onto a white card base and that finished up my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you're loving seeing all the inspiration for the new sets!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Barnyard Buddies Dies
Barnyard Buddies Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Barnyard Buddies Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. Oh Ella, this card is absolutely precious! Your coloring is spot-on and your background is lovely. Thanks so much for brightening my day with this sweet card. Have an awesome week! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete