Monday, July 24, 2017

Autumn Greetings Layered Pumpkins Card with Eloise

Hi everyone! Eloise here and today I have a fall card for you all, using the brand new Autumn Greetings and Pretty Pumpkins stamp sets. I'm also pulling in the new Quilted Hexagons set as well. I am absolutely loving this new release - Mendi has knocked it out of the ball park once again with her amazing designs. Also, this Pretty Pumpkins is the newest layering set in the collection, which I am so super excited about - since the layering sets are always so so amazing!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greetings Layered Pumpkins Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card today, I first clear heat embossed the large hexagon line image from the Quilted Hexagon stamp set three times at a diagonal on the bottom of my watercolour piece. Once that was heat embossed, I used some green watercolour to watercolour over top to reveal the embossing. I dried it off with a heat tool and moved on to stamping my images.

I used four different orange inks to stamp the layers of my pumpkins. I did one of each size included in the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set. I also stamped some leaves and vines also. Then before stamping the stems on the pumpkins, I die cut all my images using the coordinating dies. Once the pumpkins were die cut I used some brown inks to stamp out the stems - it's easier this way since you then know exactly where you want to stamp the stems. Once everything was stamped I could arrange my card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Autumn Greetings Layered Pumpkins Card by Eloise Blue

I used foam tape and liquid adhesive to adhere down all my pumpkins, leaves and vines. Once they were all adhered I stamped the 'Autumn Greetings' sentiment from the Autumn Greetings stamp set out onto my background with black ink and clear heat embossed that too. To finish up my card I added fun foam to the back of my panel and adhered down my panel to some orange cardstock and then onto a white card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my card today and are enjoying the new release!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

Autumn Greeting Stamps
Autumn Greeting Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pretty Pumpkins Dies
Pretty Pumpkins Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Pretty Pumpkins Stamps
Pretty Pumpkins Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Quilted Hexagon Stamps
Quilted Hexagon Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

3 comments:

  1. The other day I watched Eloise's video showing the new release products and I posted a comment saying I couldn't wait to see what she'd make with them. I didn't have to wait long, did I? :D I love the card and am eager to play with these pumpkin stamps myself. I've always been intimidated by the multi-layer images, but I will get these one and give them a try! Thanks for the pretty card, Ella & Sunny Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to order this stamp set along with the dies and the Autumn Greetings set. I can't wait to receive it love the pumpkins. I love fall cards even though I live in sunny Florida.

    ReplyDelete