Thursday, June 8, 2017

Heartfelt Wishes Birthday Candle Wishes Card with Vanessa

Hello fellow stampers! Vanessa here with a birthday card using Heartfelt Wishes. This set may be small, but it is amazingly versatile nevertheless! I didn't want to add anything else and wanted to make it shine on its own. Here comes what I made with it:

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes Birthday Candle Wishes Card by Vanessa Menhorn

First, I trimmed a piece of watercolor paper slightly smaller than my card base. Then I stamped and heat-embossed the words for my sentiment. Now I masked off stripes over the words and applied various inks with an ink blending tool. After I had removed the masks, I adhered the panel to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes Birthday Candle Wishes Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I stamped the three candles onto cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them with the Heartfelt Wishes Candle die. Finally, I adhered the images with foam tape and finished the card off with sequins.

A wonderful little set, don't you think? Thank you for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vanessa ~ Love the simplicity of this card....it's absolutely perfect. Thanks so much for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete