Saturday, June 24, 2017

Guest Designer Spotlight: Cards with Anika Lerche


I'm so excited to welcome Anika Lerche to the blog today as our special guest. She has some gorgeous cards that you are going to just love! 

Hey stampers, Anni here! I am soooo happy, excited and honored to be back as a guest designer for Sunny Studio Stamps again.

Today I want to show you a set of cards I made featuring the super cute sets Oceans of Joy and Magical Mermaids.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans of Joy & Magical Mermaids Turtle Card by Anni Lerche

I started making these cards by creating the backgrounds. I played with my alcohol inks. I had them for years but haven't used them for a very long time. As I knew I was using ocean critters I chose blues and turquoises for my backgrounds. You never know what you get with the alcohol inks which is what makes it even more exciting.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans of Joy & Magical Mermaids Birthday Fishes Card by Anni Lerche

I stamped all the cute critters from the sets a few times (way more than I used in the end), colored them with alcohol markers and fussy cut them (don't panic - there are coordinating dies available, too).

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans of Joy & Magical Mermaids Get Whale Soon Card by Anni Lerche

For all my cards I chose the same layout. There are so many cute sentiments in the sets. So I got a matching one for every image.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans of Joy & Magical Mermaids Sea You Soon Octopus Card by Anni Lerche

I added some bubbles with Nuvo drops and that finished up my cards.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Oceans of Joy & Magical Mermaids Sorry I was Crabby Crab Card by Anni Lerche

Thanks for stopping by and have a sunny weekend.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anika ~ These cards are totally adorable and your coloring is "fintastic"! Thanks so much for sharing! ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow loved these cute sea themed cards .The bg and colors look fresh !

    ReplyDelete