Friday, May 5, 2017

Magical Mermaids Watercolor Shaker Card with Lexa

Hello crafty friends! Lexa here with a card featuring my favorite stamp set from the new release, Magical Mermaids. I always have a thing when it comes to magical creatures. No wonder that my favorite Disney's classic movie is The Little Mermaid, as I looove mermaids so much.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids Watercolor Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

I started my card with a piece of 4.25" x 5.5" watercolor paper, and then created the background with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor palette. It has so many vibrant colors, and the pigmentation is amazing. To create a magical ambiance I choose blue and purple for the under the sea scene. I also paint some seaweeds and corals to complete my background. 

I stamped all my images with black Versafine ink and colored them with Distress Markers. After I finished with the coloring I used the coordinating dies and my Big Shot to die cut them all. I paired Magical Mermaids with Ocean of Joy, as they perfectly compliment each other in case your mermaids need some sea friends.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids Watercolor Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

The shaker card is always my favorite kind of interactive card, the sound of the beads are delightful. I also attached the purple octopus in the middle with a string so that it can wiggle around when you shake the card, it so much fun!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Magical Mermaids Watercolor Shaker Card by Lexa Levana

I really love how this card turns out, I'm so excited to see what you've created with this pretty mermaids. Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you all have an amazing day.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card!!!! Absolutely love the mermaids!!!! Mermaids are my favorite! And Dolphins too! Just love these new sets. Your card is adorable!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...