Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A Good Egg Trio Of Chicks Easter Card with Karin

We are excited to welcome Karin Akesdotter to our Sunny Studio family for the next two months! We hope you love her work just as much as we do.


Hi everyone! It's Karin Akesdotter here. I'm so excited because super sweet Mendi Yoshikawa, owner and designer of Sunny Studio Stamp's asked me if I wanted to design for them for April and May and of course I said yes! I LOVE her super adorable stamps and awesome dies!!! For my first post I played with a wonderful Easter set called A Good Egg.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Trio Of Chicks Easter Card by Karin Akesdotter

I started by inking a piece of cardstock for the background with distress ink. I used Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint and Forest Moss. After stamping and coloring all of my image using Copic markers, I die cut them with the coordinating A Good Egg dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Trio Of Chicks Easter Card by Karin Akesdotter

I then die cut a frame from white cardstock and then make a card base which is slightly larger than the frame. This left room for the sentiment to be stamped underneath it. I adhered the inked piece of cardstock to the card base and then adhered the frame on top using foam adhesive.

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
   

3 comments: