Thursday, March 16, 2017

Easter Wishes Spring Birthday Card with Vanessa

Hi everyone! Vanessa here with a spring birthday card using Easter Wishes. This set is so adorable and versatile, I am sure I'll be using it all year long!

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Spring Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

I first created a sky on the front of my card base, using the cloud from the Little Angels Dies and an ink blending tool. Now I trimmed a green panel to fit the card and die-cut a circle from the top left corner. After I had adhered the panel, I stamped the sentiment (a mix of Froggy Friends and Sweet Shoppe). 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Spring Birthday Card by Vanessa Menhorn

Now I stamped all the images onto white cardstock, colored them with Copics and die-cut them with the matching dies. Finally, I adhered the images to the card, using foam tape to pop some up for more dimension.

Happy Spring everybody! And thanks for stopping by today!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        

3 comments: