Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Easter Wishes and A Good Egg Happy Easter Card with Emily

Hey everyone, it's Emily here. Today is my last post as a design team member for Sunny Studio Stamps. It's been a wonderful six months and it's been a great honour to work for Mendi and her incredible illustrations! Don't worry, I will still continue to create with Sunny Studio Stamps so be sure to continue following along on my blog and YouTube channel. :)


Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes and A Good Egg Happy Easter Watercolored Card by Emily Leiphart

I created this watercoloured Easter card by mixing and matching images and sentiments from three sets - Easter WishesA Good Egg and Sending My Love


Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes and A Good Egg Happy Easter Watercolored Card by Emily Leiphart

I love how all these sets worked so well together! Mendi's adorable mix-and-match critters have always been my favourite and I featured the bunny here. She's over-seeing the Easter preparations and has two little chick helpers!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
        


Thank you Emily for joining us these past six months.  It was a pleasure seeing your creative take on our products!  I can't see what you have up your sleeve in the future!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling card! Love the pretty scene and adorable bunny.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete