Thursday, February 23, 2017

That Sucks Polka Dot Vacuum Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a card using the hilarious set, That Sucks. Honestly, I never thought I would need a stamp set with a vacuum cleaner - until I saw this set! It's so fun and I love this cute cleaner! Who would have thought an household item could be so much fun?

Sunny Studio Stamps: That Sucks Polka Dot Vacuum Card by Vaness Menhorn

For my card, I adhered a piece of patterned paper to the left side of the card base. Now I trimmed a strip of pink cardstock and added it to the edge of the patterned paper. I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of grey cardstock and adhered it. Then I stamped the image onto white cardstock and onto patterned paper. I colored the cardstock cleaner with Copics and fussy-cut both images. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: That Sucks Polka Dot Vacuum Card by Vaness Menhorn

Now I paper-pieced the cleaner and adhered it to the card with foam tape. Finally, I die cut the tiny hearts, using the coordinating That Sucks dies, from the same patterned paper and adhered them. I wish my vacuum cleaner would look like this :) I would definitely have more fun using it!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope to see you next week!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

1 comment: