Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Friends & Family Floral Wreath Card With Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a card using the new Friends & Family stamps. This set has tons of sentiment options as well as some simple yet versatile solid stamp flowers. This set was a lot of fun to play with. Let's get started on how I created this bright and springy card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Friends and Family Flower Card by Lindsey Sams

To begin, I cut a plaid patterned piece of paper to an A2 sized card base. Next I cut a smaller stitched rectangle from some Kraft card stock. This is the layer I did my stamping on. I began by stamping the sentiment in black in the center of the rectangle. Then, I traced the outline of a circle around the sentiment using a very light pencil line. This would give me a guide to do my flower stamping on so the wreath would end up a perfect circle. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Friends and Family Flower Card by Lindsey Sams

I used a bunch of different colors of dye ink to stamp the flowers. I love how colorful the wreath is with all the sweet little flowers. To add a little something extra to the flowers, I used a white gel pen to add some details and highlights. I put a scalloped piece of pink card stock behind the stamped panel and popped it up on the plaid card base. To finish off the card, I added a few sparkly sequins. That's it!

This card is so bright and cheery and is perfect for spring. I hope you'll give this set a try and create your own Family and Friend cards. It really is a fun set to play with. I look forward to seeing what you create. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


3 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Awesome job on that pretty wreath.
    Perfect colors for Spring ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The colors are lovely. Great wreath.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...