Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Friends & Family Floral Wreath Card With Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a card using the new Friends & Family stamps. This set has tons of sentiment options as well as some simple yet versatile solid stamp flowers. This set was a lot of fun to play with. Let's get started on how I created this bright and springy card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Friends and Family Flower Card by Lindsey Sams

To begin, I cut a plaid patterned piece of paper to an A2 sized card base. Next I cut a smaller stitched rectangle from some Kraft card stock. This is the layer I did my stamping on. I began by stamping the sentiment in black in the center of the rectangle. Then, I traced the outline of a circle around the sentiment using a very light pencil line. This would give me a guide to do my flower stamping on so the wreath would end up a perfect circle. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Friends and Family Flower Card by Lindsey Sams

I used a bunch of different colors of dye ink to stamp the flowers. I love how colorful the wreath is with all the sweet little flowers. To add a little something extra to the flowers, I used a white gel pen to add some details and highlights. I put a scalloped piece of pink card stock behind the stamped panel and popped it up on the plaid card base. To finish off the card, I added a few sparkly sequins. That's it!

This card is so bright and cheery and is perfect for spring. I hope you'll give this set a try and create your own Family and Friend cards. It really is a fun set to play with. I look forward to seeing what you create. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:


3 comments: