Monday, February 20, 2017

Easter Wishes Easter Blessings Card with Eloise

Hi everyone, Eloise here and today I'm sharing a card I made with the Easter Wishes stamp set. This set is super cute, I love all the little critters you get in the stamp set and all the other images too, such a great set to create scenes.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Easter Blessing Critter Card by Eloise Blue

To begin my card I stamped out all my images onto some watercolour paper. I used Versafine Onyx black ink and then clear heat embossed over it. I used my Zig Clean Colour Markers to do my colouring today, they're super fun and easy to use. Once all my colouring was done I dried my images and used all the coordinating Easter Wishes dies to die cut them out. 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Easter Wishes Easter Blessing Critter Card by Eloise Blue

For my background I used the Sunny Semi Circles dies and die cut a hill into another panel of watercolour cardstock. I then used two green Distress Inks to colour the grass and then with the remaining piece of watercolour paper I used various colours to create a sun-setting sky. I used Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Dusty Concord, this creates a gorgeous sunset sky! I then flicked a little water onto both pieces to give a little water splotch effect. 

Once by background was done I taped the pieces together and stuck together my scene. I used foam tape on all the images to give the card some nice dimension. I popped up the entire panel on fun foam and adhered it to a white card base and the card was complete.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and got inspired. I really love making different backgrounds with Distress Inks, it's super fun! Make sure you check back the rest of the week for more inspiration. 

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your card Eloise. I am a huge lover of scenic cards and this is right up there. Just so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Eloise this is gorgeous!!!!! Love the little scene you created and that beautiful background!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Eloise!! This card is stunning on every level. So inspiring too. Thanks so much for sharing. ~HUGS~
    #kindnessmatters

    ReplyDelete