Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Feed The World Fundraiser & Free Shipping Offer

Starting today and lasting through Cyber Monday (on November 28th at Midnight PST) I am thrilled to be donating 15% off all retail sales in our online store to Convoy of Hope's Feed The World Campaign.


They are a wonderful non-profit organization who serves throughout the world to provide help and hope to those who are impoverished, hungry and hurting.  Between now and December 31, 2016, all gifts donated to their Feed the World Fund will be matched, dollar for dollar so I thought what better way to spread some love this holiday season than help those in serious need.


But, I also wanted to do something special for you too so all orders over $25 within the USA will automatically ship for free.  

Plus, I'm super excited to say we got more of these babies in stock today just in time for both events!

Hope your Thanksgiving is extra happy!

Big Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love how realistic this stamp is. My only problem is, being new to layered stamps, is not knowing which goes first and in what order of darkness to achieve your look.

    ReplyDelete