Monday, November 28, 2016

Little Angels Joy To The World Card with Eloise

Hi everyone! Eloise here and today I'm going to be making this soft angels card. Pastel colours are so hard for me, I love bright bold, rainbow colours - but for these angels, I felt they needed to be soft - so I tried my best to do that. I'm using the Little Angels stamp set along with the Semi Circles dies.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels Joy To The World Christmas Card by Eloise Blue.

To start off my card today I stamped out all my images on some watercolour paper. I decided I would use my zigs today to colour - since I can get a better softer colour with them. So I used various colours and then once I had finished colouring, I used all the coordinating dies to cut them out. I then took another piece of watercolour paper, stamped and white heat embossed some stars from the same set and then ink blended some blue Distress Inks onto it, fading up to white. I then used the Semi Circle dies and die cut off the top of the piece to make it look like an arch.

I then took a piece of white cardstock and die cut a cloud border on it. Then I stuck it flat to the arch piece. Now I could assemble my card. I took the three clouds I cut and coloured and adhered them down flat onto the top portion of the arch panel. I then used foam adhesive behind the angels and stuck them next to each other. I then used liquid adhesive to glue down the book onto the middle angels hands.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels Joy To The World Christmas Card by Eloise Blue.

I then took the sentiment banner I had prepared earlier - I just curved the sentiment stamp on my block to get it to fit nicely onto the banner and I adhered it down to the bottom of the arch panel. To finish up my card I took some plaid patterned paper and adhered it to my card base. Then took some fun foam and popped up my entire arch panel and adhered it to the middle of my card base. I then took some clear sequins and adhered them randomly onto my scene and added a little wink of stella on the angels and that finished up my card.

I hope you enjoyed my project today! Very different for me, but I think I like it. Thanks for stopping by and I'll catch you next time!

- Eloise

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
   

1 comment: