Thursday, November 17, 2016

Little Angels Card with Vanessa

Hello there!  Vanessa here with a card using the sweet set Little Angels. How cute are these images? 

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

First, I die-cut the curved banner from a piece of cardstock and inked it with light blue ink. I adhered the piece to the bottom of my white card base and trimmed off the excess. Now I stamped the angel, colored it with Copics and die-cut it with the matching dies. After I had adhered it to the card with foam tape, I stamped the silver stars and adhered matching sequins around it.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

These little faces are adorable, aren't they? I hope you liked today's card! Thanks for stopping by!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa ~ Due to family illness, I've been out of touch for most of the last couple of weeks and this card it THE perfect card to return to. My angel has been working overtime for my family these last weeks and your card is like icing on the cake. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!! Happy Thanksgiving!! (If you live in the USA, that is) ~HUGS & BLESSINGS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS style card Vanessa! I love how your card focuses on that sweet angel!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete