Thursday, November 10, 2016

Holiday Style Clean & Simple Classy Christmas Card with Vanessa

Hello everybody!  Vanessa here with a non-traditional colored Christmas card using Holiday Style. I experimented with grey, white, red and silver here.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Style Clean & Simple Red Ornament Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

First, I stamped the tree branch onto my white card base. Then I stamped the sentiment and heat-embossed it with silver embossing powder. I stamped the ornament onto a piece of white cardstock and die-cut it with the matching die. After I had adhered it to the card, I stamped the hanging loop and finished the card off with various sequins.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Holiday Style Clean & Simple Red Ornament Christmas Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

What do you think? Too little color? I wasn't sure if I liked it first, but I like it better now :) Something different for Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
  

4 comments: