Thursday, November 24, 2016

Christmas Icons Sweet Wishes Cookie Card with Vanessa

Hi everybody! Vanessa here with a card using the Christmas Icons and Blissful Baking sets. I haven't started baking for Christmas yet, but embellished some cookies on today's card :)

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Icons & Blissful Baking Tree Cookie Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

First, I stamped the tree cookies, always masking the stamped ones before stamping the next. Then I removed the masks and colored the images with Copics. Now I stamped the tiny elements around the cookies. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed it with gold glitter embossing powder. Finally, I adhered the panel to my card base.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Icons & Blissful Baking Tree Cookie Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

Mmm... These stamps make me want to start baking. I think I know what to do this weekend :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

Vanessa

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      

1 comment: