Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Christmas Icons Holiday Card with Emily

Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Icons Santa, Snowman & Reindeer Holiday Card by Emily Leiphart.

I'm sharing a fun card using the Christmas Icons stamp set and coordinating dies. I loved colouring all of these cute images! They're great all together as a collage, as a complement to other Sunny Studio stamp sets, or on their own on tags.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Icons Holiday Card by Emily Leiphart.

I coloured more images than I was able to fit on my card without overcrowding it. I love having all of these depictions of Christmas on one card. I kept the sentiment simple by combining one of the straight fonts with a scripted one. To finish, I painted the edge of the card base with black gesso and adhered the front panel.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Christmas Icons Holiday Card by Emily Leiphart.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
   

1 comment: