Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bundled Up Penguin Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a Christmas card featuring the adorable Bundled Up stamp set. I just love that cute little chubby penguin and of course all of his fun accessories! There is so much that you can do with this set. It is perfect for winter birthday cards or holiday cards. Let's get started on how I created my card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Bundled Up Penguin Cool Christmas Card by Lindsey Sams.

To begin this card, I cut a piece of snowflake patterned paper to an A2 size card base. I knew I wanted the Penguins to be standing in the snow, so I created two snowy hills using a hillside border die. One hill is smaller than the other to create some dimension. Next, I stamped out all of my images from Bundled up onto some white card stock and colored them with Copic markers. I used some fun non-traditional colors for my penguins, and I just think they look so cute. I used the coordinating dies to cut out the images and then the fun began. I got to "dress" the sweet little guys in their winter gear. 

I stamped my sentiment on the front of the first snow bank using some purple dye ink that complimented the snowflake paper I used. Then it was time to put my card together. I used regular adhesive for the back snow hill and popped up the front snow hill and penguins using foam adhesive. This made the Penguins really pop up from the scene. I finished off my card by adding a couple of iridescent snowflakes next to my sentiment.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Bundled Up Penguin Cool Christmas Card by Lindsey Sams.

That's it for me today. Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed my card. I hope you'll try this fun set. All the mixing and matching options make this set so much fun to create with. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Have a great day!


Sunny Studio Supplies Used:

   

2 comments:

  1. I love the super cute penguins!! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute card!!! Love all these adorable penguins and the colors are perfect!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete