Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Blissful Baking & Little Angels Birthday Card with Lindsey

Hi, Lindsey here today sharing a birthday card combining Blissful Baking and Little Angels. I love mixing and matching all the Sunny Studio Stamps. They just work so well together. Let's get started on how I created this card.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels & Blissful Baking Happy Birthday With Sprinkles On Top Card by Lindsey Sams.

To begin, I cut an A2 size piece of white cardstock. Then, I used a cloud border die to cut another piece of paper and used that as a stencil for my cloud background. I simply placed the cloud piece of paper on the card base and blended distress ink over the top of it onto the white card base. Next, I stamped the images from both Blissful Baking and Little Angels onto white cardstock and colored the images with Copic markers. I used the coordinating dies to cut out each image. 

Before placing the images on the card, I stamped my sentiment from Blissful Baking onto the cloud card base. Once the sentiment was stamped, I attached my colored images. I used both regular adhesive and foam tape. Then I used the sprinkle stamp from Blissful Baking to stamp directly onto the cloud background to make it look like the little angel was "sprinkling" the cookies on the plate. Finally, I added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen and some pink and clear sequins. In order to make the cloud panel really pop, I mounted it to a pink scalloped rectangle. That's it!


Sunny Studio Stamps: Little Angels & Blissful Baking Happy Birthday With Sprinkles On Top Card by Lindsey Sams.

I like how both of these sets can be used for more than just holiday cards. They combined so perfectly for a sweet little birthday card. I hope you will give these sets a try, and I can't wait to see what you guys create! Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
      


1 comment: