Friday, October 28, 2016

Merry Sentiments Bright Christmas Card by Lexa

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a card starring Merry Sentiments stamp and it's coordinating dies. I love these Christmas light bulbs, they are so pretty when you stamp all the layers.

Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Sentiments & Holiday Style Vintage Lights Border Christmas Card by Lexa Levana.

I started with a piece of 4.25"x 5.5" white cardstock, and stamped all the light bulbs on the edges. I think it will be more festive with a colorful light bulbs on your Christmas tree. I started with the lighter colors and layered them with the darker ones after. Have I mentioned the heart wire inside the bulbs? Oh, it is so super cute. I did the same thing for the bulb's base, start with a lighter grey and stamped the detail with a darker one. After I was happy with my bulb border, I die cut about eight pieces bulb's coordinating dies to mask some of them before I stamped the leaves from Holiday Style stamp. 

As for my sentiment I used silver embossing powder on black cardstock and layered it on top a piece of vellum. It makes the sentiment stand out from the background. Last but not least, I cut a piece of 4.5"x 5.75" silver glitter cardstock from Doodlebug for the card base.


Sunny Studio Stamps: Merry Sentiments & Holiday Style Vintage Lights Border Christmas Card by Lexa Levana.

I hope you enjoy today's card. Thank you so much for stopping by, wish you a wonderful day!

Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
    


2 comments:

  1. Lexa this card is so beautiful! I really love the soft colors you chose for the lights... beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Merry Sentiment set and die, still need the Holiday Style set.

    ReplyDelete