Thursday, July 7, 2016

City Streets Cafe Card with Vanessa Menhorn

Hi there! Vanessa here with a card using the wonderful new set City Streets Stamps and coordinating dies. The houses are just too cute! Here comes my card:

Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets Let's Meet For Coffee Cafe Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I started with a card base made from watercolor paper and masked off a circle on its front. Now I applied light blue ink for the sky and grey ink for the bottom and removed the mask. I stamped the images with permanent ink and colored them with watercolors. Then I die-cut everything with the matching dies and adhered it all to the card. Finally, I stamped and heat-embossed the sentiment onto a strip of red cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: City Streets Let's Meet For Coffee Cafe Card by Vanessa Menhorn.

I have so many more ideas for using this set, it's just so fun to play with! Thank you for stopping by today!

Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. super cute and fun! I'm featuring it on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolute and total perfection! Love the perfect shading, it gives the card a depth and dimension that I find so amazing. And yes. I would love to meet for coffee in this charming place, just so wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!!! Love the little cafe and the street lamppost!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete