Sunday, March 20, 2016

Sunny Studio Summer 2016 Release Full Reveal + Contest Winner!

I'm so excited to finally share what I have been busy working on!  Without further ado here is our full new release for Summer 2016 available for purchase on April 1, 2016.  :)

Sneak Peek #1  Tropical Paradise Stamps & Dies


 

Sneak Peek #2  Island Getaway Stamps & Dies



Sneak Peek #3  Fresh & Fruity Stamps & Dies


 

Sneak Peek #4  Stars & Stripes Stamps & Dies


 

Sneak Peek #5  Summer Picnic Stamps & Dies


 

Sneak Peek #6  Comfy Creatures Stamps & Dies


 

Sneak Peek #7  Woo Hoo 3x4 Stamps & Dies


 

Sneak Peek #8  Wavy Borders Dies & Star Border Die


 

Sneak Peek #9  Birthday Smiles Dies & School Time Dies


 

I'd love to hear what you think and what you're most excited about!   I can't wait to show you all the ideas I've been working on with these new stamps & dies!  Make sure to check back starting on March 28th.  I will be sharing lots of fun ideas the entire week leading up to release day!  :)

So how did you fare in your guesses for the sneak peek contest?  I had so much fun reading your guesses.  So many creative names.  I think I should enlist your help when it comes to naming our sets!  ;)  

The first person to guess the closest and the winner of the $25 gift certificate is: Dara Hoffman.  Congratulations!  Email me at info@sunnystudiostamps to receive your special discount code.


13 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I think my favorites are Tropical Paradise and Summer Picnic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl!! These are so freaking cute- I can't wait for the release!!! I love the tropical, the island & the picnic ones the most!!!!! Awesome job!! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great release. As I scrolled through, I could see myself using most of these, but as I got to the one for the 4th, I said to myself, now that's a good one. There are a lot of great images all in one set for the 4th. You don't usually see that. And there's a rocket pop!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun release! Congrats Dara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all but I think Stars & Stripes and Fresh & Fruity are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great variety, but I'm most excited that there is now a matching DIE for Birthday Smiles! Now if only there is a matching die for Happy Home . A girl can dream *lol* :)
    Anyway, back to the release. From the new sets, my favorite is the Tropical Paradise stamp and die. Been eyeing flamingo products lately. The Woo Hoo set I can see being very useful as my nieces and nephews begin to graduate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trina. Happy Home is next on the die list in July. :)

      Delete
  7. Mendi, you've outdone yourself. This release is fabulous! Can't wait to order! I love everything, but my favorites are Tropical Paradise, Stars and Stripes and Woo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so super excited about this new release coming up! You did an amazing job! My favorite set is Island Getaway!!! LOVE IT! ..... cannot wait to get my hands on some of these... :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete