Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sending My Love Valentine's Day Mailbox Card with Heidi

Hello there!   It's Heidi here today with a card perfect for Valentine's Day or even just an ordinary day to tell someone you love them.  For my card today I used the clouds and sun from Sunny Sentiments, the Mushroom and ladybug from Backyard Bugs and the Kitty, mailbox and letters from Sending My Love to create a fun little scene.


Sunny Studio: Valentine's Day Sending Love Card by Heidi Criswell (using Sending My Love, Backyard Bugs and Sunny sentiments stamps & dies)

I sponged on tumbled glass and mowed lawn distress ink for my background, masking off between the grass and the sky with post-it notes.  I then colored my images with Copic markers and diecut them using the coordinating dies, popping up some of the elements with pop dots for extra dimension.



Sunny Studio: Valentine's Day Sending Love Card by Heidi Criswell (using Sending My Love, Backyard Bugs and Sunny sentiments stamps & dies)

I hope I've inspired you with my card today.  Make sure to check back tomorrow for more projects using the Sending My Love stamp set!  

Supplies Used:
Sending My Love stamp set
Sending My Love dies
Backyard Bugs stamp set
Backyard Bugs dies
Sunny Sentiments stamp set
Sunny Sentiments dies

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Heidi! Love the sponging that you did, looks fantastic and I love all the cute little love letters everywhere!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete