Thursday, February 4, 2016

Sending My Love Valentine Note Cards with Elise

Hi everyone! It's Elise again to share a cute set of note cards that feature Sunny Studio Stamps "Sending My Love" stamp set and die

Sunny Studio: Valentine's Day Sending My Love Note Cards by Elise Constable (using Sending My Love stamps & Sunny Sentiments dies)

I wanted to make something that would be easy to slip into a lunch box or tie onto a gift for Valentine's day, and this set is the perfect set to use!  I stamped and colored the images with Prismacolor pencils, and used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I added some blue ink to the background for the sky, and I also used the "Sunny Sentiment" dies to cut some grass from green card stock. I glued the images to the scene, and stamped the sentiment in black ink. 

Sunny Studio: Valentine's Day Sending My Love Note Cards by Elise Constable (using Sending My Love stamps & Sunny Sentiments dies)

Here is a close-up of one of the cards. The hands and head are attached with foam tape so that they stand out against the scene. 

Sunny Studio: Valentine's Day Sending My Love Note Cards by Elise Constable (using Sending My Love stamps & Sunny Sentiments dies)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you like these Valentine's Day note cards! Stop by again tomorrow for some more inspiration! :)

1 comment:

  1. Elise these are absolutely adorable! Great way to put a smile on anyone's face!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete