Friday, February 26, 2016

Rain or Shine Puppy Dog Get Well Card with Francine

Hi everyone, Francine here!  

Today, I’m featuring the newest Rain or Shine stamp set and here is what I came up with:

Sunny Studio: Rain or Shine Puppy Dog Get Well Card by Francine Vuillème.


This set is FANTASTIC! There are so many ways to use it. You can mix the images together to make a scene or create a clean and simple design. I decided to focus on the dog with his yellow rain coat (even if the stamped image was black and white, I saw it "yellow" *ha ha* but of course, you can choose another color for the coat lol). I colored the cute doggie with Copic markers and fussy cut him with scissors. There are also coordinating dies for this stamp set in case you don’t like fussy cutting!

Sunny Studio: Rain or Shine Puppy Dog Get Well Card by Francine Vuillème.


Next, I created a circle shaped card using blue gingham design paper and yellow cardstock for the base. I love the yellow-white-blue color combination! It’s so fresh, isn’t it? The sentiment, also from the Rain or Shine set, was stamped with black ink and I framed it with twine. To finish off my card, adhered the images with foam pop dots to the card base for more dimension.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

5 comments: