Friday, February 12, 2016

May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine Card by Francine + A Sale

Hi everyone, Francine here!  

Today, I’m featuring the newest Sunny Sentiments stamp set and here is my card:

Sunny Studio: May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine Card by Francine Vuillème (using Sunny Sentiments stamp set)
I went for a clean and simple design! The font is so BEAUTIFUL, that it doesn’t need more!!! So I focused on that. To make the sentiment pop, I decided to create a sunny background with Distress inks. I first sponged my panel with Squeezed Lemonade. I then made a self-made mask with triangles that I sponged with Wild Honey and Mustard Seed. I removed the mask and I sponged the whole background with Mustard Seed again. I kept the top of the card lighter.

Sunny Studio: May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine Card by Francine Vuillème (using Sunny Sentiments stamp set)

Next, I stamped the “May your day be filled with” text with black ink to the background. I then embossed the “Sunshine” with white embossing powder on black cardstock and fussy cut it. I adhered it below the stamped sentiment with foam pads. To finish off my card, I die cut a cloudy border from white cardstock that I also fixed with foam pads for more dimension and I added 3 golden sequins.

Check out the Sunny Sentiments stamp set! There are many other stamps in it, which makes this set super versatile!  

I hope you like what you’ve seen! Thanks for joining me today and happy crafting!

Francine

P.S.  In case you haven't heard there's a 20% sale going on over at the online store today through Monday 2/15/16 using the code "SunnyValentine".  :)


4 comments:

  1. The yellow and black are really beautiful together. Spring isn't far away. Thanks for sharing Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Love the color combo too!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...