Friday, February 19, 2016

Guest Designer Spotlight: A Good Egg Easter Cards by Anita Madden


I'm so excited to welcome Anita Madden as a special guest to the blog today!  Her darling cards caught my eye over at Instagram and I was delighted when she agreed to create some cards to share with us today!  Take it away Anita...

Hello everyone!  I’m so excited to be guest designing for Sunny Studio Stamps today.  I used the A Good Egg stamp set and the coordinating dies to make the cards I’m sharing today.


Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Easter Chick Card by Anita Madden

I colored everything with copics and cut out all the images with the coordinating dies.  I used some white acrylic paint to add polka dots to some of the eggs and I added Glossy Accents to the chick’s beak and feet.  I cut my papers with stitched rectangle dies and stamped the sentiment on a flag banner.  I added a few enamel dots to finish off my card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Easter Chick Card by Anita Madden

I cut the cardstock panel with a stitched rectangle die and using the masking technique, I stamped the chick and some eggs.  I masked the images and sponged on some blue and green inks.  I colored the chick and eggs with copics and used Glossy Accents on the chick’s beak and feet.  I adhered fun foam behind the cardstock panel and then adhered it to the card base.  Again, I added some enamel dots to the card.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Easter Chick Card by Anita Madden

I colored the images with copics and cut them out using the dies.  I added Glossy Accents to the chick’s beak and feet, and also to the eggs in the basket.  I cut the egg designer paper with a stitched rectangle die and cut two circles with a stitched circle die.  I also cut a piece of green dp with the stitched circle die for the “grass”.  I stamped the sentiment on a flag baner and added a small bow.

Sunny Studio Stamps: A Good Egg Easter Chick Card by Anita Madden

I used a stitched rectangle die to cut a piece of watercolor paper and then applied water and distress inks to create the watercolored background.  I colored the images with Copics and used the dies to cut them out.  I added Glossy Accents to the chick’s beak and feet, and also to the paint in the can.  I added some sequins for a little bit of sparkle.


Didn't Anita do a fabulous job?!  I'm in love with every single adorable card!  I hope you will stop by her blog and leave her some love!  :)


7 comments:

  1. I just love Anita's style. I saw these on her blog and had to stop by and say hello here as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Tricia. I love Anita's style too--So cute! :)

      Delete
  2. Anita, your cards are so cute and adorable and pretty! Love your coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita did an amazing job, I love every card, the coloring is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet creations! Always adorable

    ReplyDelete