Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sweet Script I Love You Heart Card with Marion

Hello. It's Marion here with a sweet Valentine's Day card that uses the Sweet Script stamp set and also the Sunny Borders stamp set and coordinating dies. I've also been itching to use the newly released Stitched Heart dies - and they are wonderful!

I started by die cutting a heart from white card stock and then I sponged on some Festive Berries Distress ink. Once dry, I mounted the letters 'Love' (from the Sweet Script stamp set) onto an acrylic block and then stamped it repeatedly in Hero Arts Raspberry Jam ink. I also darkened the edges of the heart with the same ink. I mounted the heart onto the card with some mounting foam. The banner was stamped and die cut and I generated my own "I Love You" sentiment from the Sweet Script stamp set. I added a little bit of shading onto the banner with Copic markers.


Sunny Studio Stamps Valentine's Day I Love You Card by Marion Vagg (using Stitched Heart Dies, Sunny Borders and Sweet Script)

The heart is covered in a layer of clear Wink of Stella glitter brush pen. I love the subtle shimmer.


Sunny Studio Stamps Valentine's Day I Love You Card by Marion Vagg (using Stitched Heart Dies, Sunny Borders and Sweet Script)

Sunny Studio products used:
Thanks for topping by today,

Marion

2 comments: