Monday, December 21, 2015

Spring Release Date Pushed Back to January 1st

It is with a ton of stress and great sadness that I realize I must push back the release date for our Spring Release by a week and move it to January 1st.  I am still feeling my way through this industry and learning that even when extra padding in timelines is added, the stamp and die manufacturers get overwhelmed and push back their ship dates.  

Rather than have you wait so long after you've paid for an order (and to literally help me sleep better at night) I have decided it would be best to move the release date all together.  All next week I will be featuring the new stamps though so I hope you will hold tight and enjoy all the ideas I have to share using them.  :)

For those who have ordered the fishtail banners on pre-order I promise to make those a priority and package those up for shipment the moment they arrive which I'm hoping is just after Christmas.

Big Hugs!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know, I am sure it is frustrating (I Am waiting for the banner dies) but like all good things in life, it is worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete