Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa's Helpers Merry & Bright Puppy Dog Card by Melissa

Hello everyone, Melissa here. Today I have a clean and simple card to share with you using the Santa’s Helpers stamp set and coordinating dies. This die set not only comes with the dies to cut out the little critters but it also comes with some bonus word dies, which are amazing!  I decided to use some of these for my card today. 

Sunny Studio Santa's Helpers Puppy Dog in Gift Box Holiday Christmas Card by Melissa Bowden.

To make my card I first laid the merry & bright dies out where I wanted them on a piece of white cardstock, held them in place with some post it tape and ran them through my Big Shot. I also die cut an arch out of the top of the card with a hill border die. I then stuck this piece of card on top of a piece of patterned paper. After that I had to stick the tiny pieces of the die back in place to make the negative space in the middle of some of the letters. 

Once that was done I stamped the little dog in the gift box from the stamp set. I colored him in using Copic markers and added little dots to the gift box with a gel pen. To finish off the card I mounted it onto a piece of black card stock. 

I hope you enjoyed the card for today!  While you're here we also would like to share with you our sneak peek of the day with another look at some of the images from "A Good Egg".  This set was designed with scene building in mind.  The little bow tie can be stamped on the little chick or left off. 


Sunny Studio A Good Egg Stamp Set Sneak Peek

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to have to start saving my money for your Spring release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa this is a fantastic card! I love all the white space and the shadows under the image. Very cute! Love the coloring! Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    JO

    ReplyDelete