Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Santa's Helpers Have a Purrfect Christmas Card with Heidi

Hello everybody!  Heidi here welcoming you back to the Sunny Studio Stamps blog.  I am hoping that all your holiday preparations are going great! Today I am sharing a card using the "Santa's helpers" stamp and its coordinated die set.  It's a lovely holiday stamp set that features kittens and puppies.

Sunny Studio Stamps Santa's Helpers Puppy Dog Christmas Card by Heidi Criswell.

I stamped, die-cut, colored the images and then added some details with a white gel pen. I used one of the "Fishtail Banner dies" to created a banner for the front panel and I partially die cut a circle on the banner to set the scene. I adhered to the front of the card and images using foam adhesive and then as a finishing touch added some clear sequins.

Sunny Studio Stamps Santa's Helpers Puppy Dog Christmas Card by Heidi Criswell.

The "Santa helpers" stamps and dies are available on the Sunny Studio Shop, as well as the "Fishtail Banner" dies.  We can't wait to see your creations, using the Santa's helpers stamps!

For today's sneak peek we have a second look at the Sending My Love stamp set being released on December 26th.  As you can see you have a number of options for different animals and hands holding different objects.  By switching out what the critters are holding this set can work for birthdays (or even Christmas) depending on how you color them and what you pair with them.

Sunny Studio Sending My Love Valentine's Day Stamp Set Sneak Peek

I hope you have a lovely day! 

3 comments:

  1. Mendi, I am loving all the Spring sneak peeks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so happy to hear that. Thank you Chitra! :)

      Delete
  2. Heidi this card is soooo adorable!!! I love that stripe down the sides and these images are so cute! I love the way you colored them in! Just gorgeous! Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete