Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Inspiration Week: Introducing A Good Egg Easter Set

Hello and welcome to day three of our inspiration week using our new Spring release.  Today I am sharing ideas using our A Good Egg stamp set (mixed in with a few of our other new sets).  

My first card is a shaped card I created on my Silhouette by welding a bunch of circles together to form a 4-1/2 x 4-1/2" card base.  I made sure to reserve an extra set of circles before welding them together, so that I could cut them from white cardstock and ink them up from different colors of distress ink (spun sugar, shaded lilac, twisted citron, broken china & mustard seed with a bit of spiced marmalade).  I then stamped them with the mini heart from Rain or Shine in the same color of ink.  My sweet chick and the Easter egg carton were colored in with Copic markers to match.  :)

Sunny Studio Stamps A Good Egg Easter Chick Card

For my next card I colored many of my eggs the same color and found that some paper from Doodlebug's Easter Parade was a wonderful match.   I also used the grass border die from the Sunny Sentiments die set and the banner from the Sunny Borders stamp set.  :)

Sunny Studio Stamps Easter Card (using A Good Egg, Sunny Sentiments dies & Sunny Border Stamps)

For my third card I used more of the grass border die as well as the grass stamp from Sunny Sentiments to create my own patterned paper.  I used the little circles to ground my images so they didn't feel like they were floating.  I finished off my card with a sentiment from the set.  This set if full of mix and match options which I can see being nice mixed with sentiments from other sets as well.  :)

Sunny Studio Stamps Easter Card (using A Good Egg & Sunny Sentiments Stamps & Dies)

The "A Good Egg" set comes with Easter baskets in two sizes.  One for using as a standalone image and a second one shrunken down to fit the size of more of our little animals.  I also used the fishtail banner dies and added a bunny from our Sending My Love stamp set which I will be sharing tomorrow.  ;)
Sunny Studio Stamps Easter Card (using A Good Egg, Sending My Love & Fishtail Banner Dies)

Here's a closer look at the full stamp set and coordinating dies available for purchase on Friday.  :)



I hope you've enjoyed these ideas from our A Good Egg stamp set.  I will be back tomorrow with a look at our Sending My Love set and our Stitched Hearts dies.  ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love this set and all of your cards are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW gorgeous cards my friends!!!! Love the colors and love this set so much! This is one of my favorite of the new release! These are so fun!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. So beautiful with the colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to know what you used to color the Easter stamps and what colors you used. They are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I used Copic Markers in the following colors for my Eggs: BV000, BV02, RV52, RV55, Y15, Y17, Y38, YR07, YG01, YG03, BG01, BG02, BG11, BG13 :)

      Delete