Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Cool Christmas Watercolored Card with Heidi

Hello everyone, Heidi Here!  Today I have a card that I created by combining a couple of adorable winter stamp sets, the "Bundle Up" and "Snow Kissed" I think these two stamps complement each other nicely.


For this card, I stamped and heat embossed the winter accessories from the "Bundle Up" stamp set to created a background pattern, then I water colored all the little images and I applied a very subtle blue color on the whole background. I stamped the adorable penguin from the "Snow Kissed" stamp set and I colored using water color brush markers as well, and I die cut it using its coordinated die. Finally, I stamped the sentiment on a piece of black card stock and I heat embossed it using white embossing powder.


I hope you've enjoyed this card, the "Snow kissed" and the "Bundle Up" stamp set are available at the Sunny Studio shop.

For today's sneak peek we have one last look at the Rain or Shine stamp set which includes a rainbow and two clouds.  The beauty of these images is that they come separate so you can use the clouds with the rainbow or on their own (or mixed with the larger cloud from the Sunny Sentiments set).  ;)


I wish you a very Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate, and a Happy New Year! 
Have a lovely day! 

2 comments:

  1. This is soon adorable! Love the colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Heidi! Love the colors and the white embossing around the images!
    Happy Holidays!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete