Monday, December 21, 2015

Bundled Up Snowy Night Peguin Christmas Card with Melissa

Hello everyone, Melissa Here!  Today I have a card to share with you using one of my favorite stamp sets of this release, Bundled Up. I love making cute winter scenes, which this little penguin is perfect for! 

Sunny Studio Stamps Bundled Up Penguin Winter Holiday Christmas Card by Melissa Bowden.


To create the card for today I first cut a square of white cardstock. I stamped the two penguins with their accessories and masked them off with masking paper, I also masked off a snowy hill underneath them. I then stamped the sentiment above the two penguins with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using white embossing powder. 

I made the sky by first blending several different purple shades of Simon Says Stamp ink together, and then adding little dots with a white gel pen for the snow. I then pealed up the masks and colored the penguins with Copic markers. To finish the card I mounted it onto a piece of white card with a black border. That finishes up the card for today. 

Sunny Studio Stamps Bundled Up Penguin Winter Holiday Christmas Card by Melissa Bowden.

We're down to our last few sneak peeks before the stamps and dies are available for purchase on January 1st.  For today's peek, we have another look at the Sending My Love stamp set.  Depending on the choices you make, this fun set can also be stretched to work for Easter and has loads of fun sentiment options revolving around the theme of "sending". 

Sunny Studio Stamps Sending My Love Spring 2016 Release Sneak Peek

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment