Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Bundle Up Winter Penguin Holiday Gift Tags With Heidi

Hello everybody! Welcome to the Sunny Studio Stamps blog!  It's Heidi here and I hope you are having a super nice day! This week we are introducing the "Bundle Up" stamp and coordinated die set.  I love this set--It's like playing with paper dolls and getting to dress them up.  You can customize the stamp image or even paper-piece them.  To showcase this adorable stamp set I made these Christmas tags. I hope you'll enjoy them!


I inked some white tags using distress inks and them added the snow using s stencil and embossing paste. I colored the stamped images using Copic Markers, then die cut them, dressed up the penguins using some liquid glue and then adhered the penguins to the tags using foam adhesive.


To finish the tags I attached some bows made of ribbon and some little jingle bells with twine.

The "Bundle Up" stamp set is available at the Sunny Studio Stamp Shop.  We are enjoying seeing your creations using our stamps, keep them coming using the #SunnyStudioStamp

Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore how cute you dressed up these adorable penguins!!
    OMG! Cuteness!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is too cute. I will try too ,if you don't mind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi.. these tags are adorable!! I love the ribbons and the jingle bells as their toppers... cute coloring on these adorable penguins!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, these tags are amazing! What stencil did you use for the snow? Thank you and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete