Thursday, November 26, 2015

Merry & Bright Holiday Christmas Card with Elise

Hello there! It's Elise again to share a fun Christmas card with you today that features the Santa's Helpers coordinating dies!

I really wanted to focus on using some of the extra dies that are included in the die set, such as the merry & bright sentiment, as well as the holly leaves and berries!


I die cut the sentiment from gold glittery paper as well as black card stock. I offset the black die cut to give the sentiment a shadowy look to help it stand out against the white background. Here is a close up on the sentiment:


Next, I die cut the holly leaves and berries from green and red striped patterned paper, and arranged them around the sentiment. I finished the card by adding some gold enamel dots, red patterned paper for some more color, and a large green bow on the side!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Thanksgiving!  :)

4 comments: