Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Furever Friends: Birthday Kitty Card Using a Grid Design

Hi there!  Today I have one last Furever Friends card I'm excited to share.

For this card I chose to go with a gird design and created my own tone-on-tone prints with the tuna can and paw print images in the stamp set using Peacock Feathers and Barn Door distress inks.  I just love how these colors look together when paired with the kraft cardstock!


I colored my little kitty to have a little bit of a Siamese flair which just happened to tie in my kraft background.  I realized after taking my photos that I had failed to draw in the missing whiskers which I had trimmed off the cat and mouse.  They are there now, but unfortunately you'll have to use your imagination with these photos.  ;)


Starting tomorrow I have some Harvest Happiness cards to share and then on Friday I will be announcing my new design team.  I can't wait for you guys to meet these talented ladies (if you don't know them already).  ;)






Sunny Studio Supplies Used:
Furever Friends Dies
Furever Friends Dies
Shop at:
Sunny Studio
Furever Friends Stamps
Furever Friends Stamps
Shop at:
Sunny Studio

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun card,
    love the stamping.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day there is something delightful here - love this and think the colors are cute and your coloring is top notch!!! You are WOWing me on a super consistent basis!!! Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute, Mendi. Love the tuna cans and paw prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love kitties and I love this adorable card. Will have to look at my budget...love how the kitty looks like it is making biscuits. Great set. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun and playful card! Your kitty is sooo cute! Love the homemade background and the colors you used go so well together.
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...